1. Improvements of sidebars
The size of the sidebars can now be adjusted even more. In the right panel, it became possible to change the height of the block with a preview of the image. The left panel now can be completely hidden.
Also we created new left panel “Memo”. It is special clipboard to store and display metadata copied from a files. And there is also a place for new panels ... ;-)
2. New options in the context menu of the files
Now in the context menu you can:
- open the file in the standard program;
- show the file in the Explorer/Finder;
- copy the metadata to the Memo (and paste it from it);
- fill an empty description with a title and vice versa;
- rename the file;
- move selected files.
Renaming of files is also available by double-clicking on the name
3. Changes of workspace browser
In this version:
- now when you hover the image we display tooltip with brief information about the file
- it became possible to return to the parent directory from the child workspace;
- expanding of the workspace tree in the left pane is now synchronized with navigating through the child directories;
- it became possible to make image tiles even larger;
- we fixed incorrect selection when the workspace contains a lot of files
- using F5 you can now refresh the current workspace;
- we fixed opening of the last workspace if it was a child workspace.
4. Other improvements
- we fixed a bug with displaying an empty screen at startup;
- we improved logging system to track errors;
- if you switch the active image with multiple selection, you can now edit all selected filed or just one active file
- we fixed enlarging of preview for vertical images, if the size of the program window was too small;
- we fixed a bug with deleting of workspaces from the list of workspaces
- the F5 key now allows you to refresh the keyword suggestion window.
You can download the updated program at the link: https://studio.imstocker.com or use auto-update